Hands Free Massage
Please book early to avoid disappointment - a maximum of 6 students can be booked onto each course, to ensure that you get the optimum learning experience, and individual attention.
Entry requirements: None but it is advisable that you also gain the anatomy & physiology qualification
Cost: £165 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, balance due no later than 14 days before course date)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by the Guild of holistic therapies.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance.
This course is designed to train students to a professionally competent level in order to perform a comprehensive range of massage techniques. This course is designed to help massage practitioners to save their fingers, thumbs and/or wrists while applying firm pressure - You will learn new effective skills that can be blended into your massage routine. As therapists, we need to look after ourselves as well as our client’s, our bodies are the tools of our trade. Therapists often have to give up what they love doing due to poor posture, back ache and repetitive strain to thumbs and wrists, especially from deeper work.
This Hands Free Massage one day training course covers a range of forearm techniques and introduces some elbow techniques that can substitute for and extend ‘classic’ massage techniques, we will focus on learning to feel with them to use them carefully and skilfully not as a hard tool.
We will also cover how to moderate the pressure applied, how to support this with, good body use rather than working too hard with your arms and shoulders and how to blend these techniques smoothly into massage sessions. The aim is to expand your repertoire and re-fresh your approach, to help you be more effective when applying pressure while saving your hands, thereby helping you to maintain your career. In this one day training course, we’ll take you from basic massage to a flowing hands free massage style. It will offer the therapist the skills to work on client’s muscles at a deeper level without putting extra pressure on your own.
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment are broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 6
• Gain 22 CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, cushions, and oils required. ( please bring your own towels)
• Learn hands free massage techniques
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- You may be required to bring a model