Cost: £400 paid in full or £100 booking fee with £300 balance for 1 year's access to the course.
If further time is required, a 6 month top up may be purchased for £25.
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by the Guild of holistic therapies.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance.
Our Aromatherapy Massage course will teach you to select, blend and safely use essential oils to suit your client’s needs. Once the course has been completed you will be confident in how to conduct a consultation, how to select and blend from 42 oils and how to provide a full aromatherapy massage. This course will appeal to Holistic Therapists and anyone interested in complimentary and natural medicines. This course is partially conducted as a home study course. You will attend a practical weekend to learn the massage routine and begin studying blending. After you have completed 15 case studies, 5 people 3 times you will then attended a practical assessment session. The assessment day will include a treatment observation and a small multiple choice test. You will need to bring a model for your assessment.
The benefits of Aromatherapy Massage are gaining and increasing in popularity, not only within the field of complementary and natural medicines, but also within the orthodox medical and particularly the nursing professions.
Used correctly, essential oils can provide an invaluable aid to relaxation, stress relief, beauty care and to the improvement of health and well-being.
This course is worth 524 CPD points
Pre-requisite: Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology
• History of Aromatherapy
• Uses of Aromatherapy
• Introduction to 42 essential oils
• Care & storage
• Blending & aromas
• Oil safety
• Carrier oils
• After care
• Massage routine
• Anatomy & physiology
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 6
• Gain 524 CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, cushions and oils required. (please bring your own towels)
Kits: Aromatherapy oils will need to be purchased after the 1st training weekend to start your case studies.
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- Jumper (after receiving treatment you may get cold)
- Socks of slippers for comfort
- Hair band for long hair
- Dressing gown or bath robe
- X2 large towels (bath sheets) to sufficiently cover your body for massage
- X2 hand towels
- Do not wear jewellery
- You may be required to bring a model