Aromatherapy Massage with Pre-blended Oils
Cost: £165 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, final balance due no later than 14 days before course)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by the Guild of holistic therapies.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance.
This is a fantastic course that will enable you to offer a professional Aromatherapy Massage service to your clients and enable you to earn more income from your business. This course will teach you the skills involved in preparing clients for and delivering massage using preblended aromatherapy oils. The ability to adapt the use of preblended oils and massage techniques to suit individual client needs is a crucial requirement.
This course will appeal to Holistic Therapists and anyone interested in complimentary and natural medicines.
The benefits of Aromatherapy Massage are gaining and increasing in popularity, not only within the field of complementary and natural medicines, but also within the orthodox medical and particularly the nursing professions which widens your market.
We endeavour never to cancel a course. If only one student is enrolled on a training day, you will need to bring a model. If this is not possible, we will try to provide one. A one-to-one course would result in you not receiving a treatment.
This course is worth 24 CPD points
Pre-requisite: Body Massage
• History of Aromatherapy
• Uses of Aromatherapy
• Care & storage
• Oil safety
• Carrier oils
• After care
• Massage routine
• Anatomy & physiology
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 6
• Gain 24 CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, cushions and oils required. (please bring your own towels)
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- Jumper (after receiving treatment you may get cold)
- Hair band for long hair
- X2 large towels (bath sheets) or a fleece to sufficiently cover your body for massage
- X2 hand towels
- Do not wear jewellery
- You may be required to bring a model
Please read Terms & Conditions before making a booking