Please book early to avoid disappointment - a maximum of 8 students can be booked onto each course, to ensure that you get the optimum learning experience, and individual attention.
Entry requirements: Accredited/ recognised reflexology qualification
Cost: £150 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee final balance due no later than 14 days before course)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by the Guild of holistic therapists. Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance. This course is designed to train students to a professionally competent level.
How does it work?
Baby Reflexology is a gentle bonding experience that parents can pass onto their infant. This course will show you how to instruct parents to safely apply a gentle reflexology treatment on their infant to aid common ailments and promote calm, relaxation as well as improving sleep patterns. A reflexology qualification is required to enrol on this course as well as an understanding of Anatomy and Physiology.
What is it good for?
Reflexology can be used to treat a wide range of disorders including skin and respiratory conditions, migraine, PMS and menopausal problems, chronic fatigue, stress, depression and anxiety.
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 8
• Gain CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• A qualification in reflexology is required
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, and oils required.
Do I need to bring anything?
- The training manual
- A packed lunch
- A recommended doll