Entry requirements: None but it is advisable that you also gain the anatomy & physiology qualification
Cost: £260 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, final balance due no later than 14 days before course)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by the Guild of holistic therapies.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance.
This course is designed to train students to a professionally competent level in order to perform a comprehensive range of massage techniques. You will learn the practical application of a relaxing full body massage and have a comprehensive information manual for reference in the future.
Body Massage may be applied to any region of the body specifically or generally in a routine. This qualification aims to ensure that massage is provided safely and effectively according to its intended purpose and having regard to its suitability in terms of the clients physical condition.
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment are broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 6
• Gain 22 CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, cushions, and oils required. ( please bring your own towels)
• Learn basic Swedish techniques
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- You may be required to bring a model