Please book early to avoid disappointment - a maximum of 6 students can be booked onto each course, to ensure that you get the optimum learning experience, and individual attention.
Cost: £180 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, final balance due no later than 14 days before course)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by the Guild of holistic therapies.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance.
Eyelash Extensions One-Day Diploma:
This 1 day Eye Lash Extensions course includes consultation, recognition of condition & diseases. One of the most popular new therapies and its popularity is growing every day. It is also a great way to introduce younger clients to your range of therapies. You will learn how to cleanse the area, apply the lashes, creat different looks and give the client aftercare advice.
Benefits of Eye Treatments:
• Improves the appearance of the eyes.
• Reduces the need for mascara on the lashes.
• Imparts a feeling of general wellbeing.
• Defines the area making a feature of the client’s assets.
• Improves definition of eyes & lashes.
• Improves curl of eye lashes.
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 6
• Gain CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• A qualification in anatomy and physiology is not required*
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, support and oils required.
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- No eye make-up to be worn on the day
- You may be required to bring a model