Please book early to avoid disappointment - a maximum of 6 students can be booked onto each course, to ensure that you get the optimum learning experience, and individual attention.
Cost: £175 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, balance due no later than 14 days before course date)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by the Guild of holistic therapies.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance.
Threading is an ancient eyebrow shaping and hair removal, a technique originated from Asia. Threading has fast become celebrity’s preferred method for shaping perfect eyebrows.
Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike tweezing or plucking, eyebrow threading removes one clean line of hair all at once, making it much quicker and easier to shape the brows. Eyebrow threading also will not harm the skin like wax and some depilatory creams can. If done correctly, the skin should not be red or irritated for more than a few minutes after the eyebrow.
Practitioners use a pure, thin, twisted cotton thread which is rolled over untidy hair lines such as eyebrows, upper lip and side of the face. The hair is plucked out at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing, where single hairs are pulled out one at a time, threading can remove an entire row of hair, resulting in a straighter line, as a larger area of hair is removed at once.
Threading One-Day Diploma:
This 1 day Threading course includes consultation, recognition of condition & diseases, preparation of the area, hair removal, after care of the area. You will be able to thread upper lip, chin and eyebrows. This treatment is a wonderful addition for any practicing therapist and keeps you up to date with the latest trends.
Benefits of Threading:
• Removes unwanted hair.
• Promotes soft re-growth.
• Gives definition to the eye area.
• Givess a cleaner line to the eyebrow.
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 6
• Gain 22 CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• A qualification in anatomy and physiology is not required*
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, support and oils required.
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- Please allow one weeks hair growth on areas to be threaded prior to course
- You may be required to bring a model