Hopi Ear Candling
Please book early to avoid disappointment - a maximum of 6 students can be booked onto each course, to ensure that you get the optimum learning experience, and individual attention.
Cost: £165 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, final balance due no later than 14 days before course)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by the Guild of holistic therapies.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance.
How do Hopi Ear Candles work?
The candles are unlike conventional wax candles but are made from the natural ingredients of beeswax, honey extracts, therapeutic oils, chamomile, and organically grown flax. A constant high quality is ensured. The candles work on a chimney principle, drawing any impurities to the surface where they can be gently removed. A filter prevents any debris from the candle entering the ear. They equalise the pressure in the head and ears, making them suitable for most conditions. Secretion flow is gently stimulated and the vapour collects and removes impurities or deposits. Most of these are carried away through the candle "chimney", although some of them can be found in the condensed candle wax residue after removal from the ear, or could even work their way up to the surface 24-48 hours after.
What are Hopi Ear Candles used for?
Though results may vary from patient to patient, some clients may report Hopi Candles to be helpful with:
• Excessive or compacted wax in the ears
• Irritation in ears and sinuses
• Pressure regulation in cases of: sinusitis / rhinitis / glue ear / colds / flu / headaches / migraine
• Stimulation of local and reflex energy flow
• Symptoms of colds & flu
• Energetic revitalisation in cases of hearing impairment Relaxing and calming effect in cases of stress
• Noises in the ears, ringing, tinnitus
Benefits of Hopi treatment
• Reduction in sinus congestion
• Stimulated energy flow
• Improvement in hearing
• Loosening of ear wax
• Relief of symptoms from colds & flu
• We provide the couches, chairs, supports and oils required.
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 6
• Gain 22 CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• A qualification in anatomy and physiology is not required*
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, cushions, towels and oils required.
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- A set of Biosun Ear Candles (or buy on the day £10 a pair) (Hopi only)
- Hair band for long hair
- Do not wear make-up
- You may be required to bring a model