Indian Head Massage
Cost: £165 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, final balance due no later than 14 days before course)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by the Guild of holistic therapies.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance.
Indian head massage is based on the ayurvedic system of healing which has been practiced in India for over a thousand years. The aim of Indian head massage is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders. It is a wonderful therapy that promotes relaxation and wellbeing. It can be performed over clothes or applied directly onto the skin using a range of deep kneading and compression movements.
What are the benefits?
Indian head massage is especially good for relieving stress, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, migraine and sinusitis. Clients report that the experience is deeply calming and relaxing, leaving them feeling energised and revitalised and better able to concentrate. The treatment helps improve joint mobility & flexibility in the neck & shoulders. Indian head massage helps increase joint mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders, improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow, frees knots of muscular tension, relaxes connective tissue, and aids in the elimination of accumulated toxins and waste products. It is particularly good for reducing the effects of stress and tension. Repeated treatments, including hair oiling, can improve the condition of the scalp and the hair resulting in stimulated hair growth and a look of luster.
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 8
• Gain 22 CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• A qualification in anatomy and physiology is not required*
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, supports and oils required.
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- Hair band for long hair
- You may be required to bring a model