Lash Lift with Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting
Please book early to avoid disappointment - a maximum of 6 students can be booked onto each course, to ensure that you get the optimum learning experience, and individual attention. We run courses with only 1 student but would require you to bring a model for the training day.
Cost: £165 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, balance due no later than 14 days before course date)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by GPBT, GHT.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance. You will receive an Alternative Training Solutions Diploma - accredited with The Guild.
Entry Requiremens: None
During this training you will learn how to safely and correctly carry out a treatment to apply an eyelash lift.
Pre-course reading and questions are required to be completed before the training day. (emailed to you) This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the application.
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give and might receive a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 4
• Gain CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch and slippers)
• We provide the couches, chairs, cushions, towels.
Do I need to bring anything?
- You may be required to bring a model to work on
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- Socks or slippers for comfort
- Hair band for long hair