Please book early to avoid disappointment - a maximum of 6 students can be booked onto each course, to ensure that you get the optimum learning experience, and individual attention.
Cost: £105 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, balance due no later than 14 days before course date)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by the Guild of holistic therapies.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance.
A qualification in manicure, pedicure, nail extensions.
Nail Wraps One-Day Diploma:
This 1 day course includes consultation, recognition of condition & diseases, filing, buffing, cuticle work, application of nail wrap. This treatment is a wonderful addition for any practicing therapist & adds a real treat factor for your clients. It is also a great way to introduce younger clients to your range of therapies. This manicure or pedicure can last for up to 3 weeks and gives a fashionable, trendy finish. We use a range of nail wraps to allow you to then choose the brand you would like to offer your clients.
Benefits of Manicure:
• Can last up to 4-6 weeks
• Gives a fashionable, trendy finish
• A large range of designs available
• Protects and adds strength to the nail
• Improves appearance of the nails
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable
• Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you after payment has been received, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections
• You will give a treatment on the practical training day
• Small class sizes - maximum of 6
• Gain CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• A qualification in anatomy and physiology is not required*
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide all equipment
Do I Need to Bring Anything?
• The Training Manual (if you have printed it off)
• A packed lunch
• A pair of slippers
• You can bring a model to work on or we can provide a model
- You may be required to bring a model