Oriental Facial Massage
Cost: £165 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, final balance due no later than 14 days before course)
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance.
Oriental Face Massage is a wonderful extra treatment to be able to offer your clients. It is used to improve blood circulation, remove toxins from the face and wrinkles and improve your complexion and overall health. It is designed to be a gentle non – invasive approach to looking younger and rejuvenated.
The Oriental Face Massage Diploma uses techniques that have been drawn from Natural Facelift Rejuvenation Massage, Indian Face Massage, Japanese Face Massage and Tibetan Face Massage. The fusion of theses massage techniques, works on the facial muscles, easing tension, smoothing away lines and increasing elasticity. The aim of this treatment is to release toxins and allowing the connective tissue to regain its freedom and elasticity resulting in visibly rejuvenation of the skin. The massage is also very relaxing and helps reduce stress. It works by freeing the constrictions both within the facial muscles and in the connective tissue. Tension can build up within our facial muscles from the pressures of everyday life without us realising it. Under such conditions muscles can actually “dry up” and contract, inhibiting freedom of expression. This can encourage ageing and the formation of wrinkles as the face loses its muscle tone and elasticity and begins to sag.
Benefits of Oriental Face Massage:
• Improved muscle tone
• Reduction of puffiness
• Reduction in the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
• Rejuvenation of the skin
• Release of tension
• Increase in elasticity
• Removal of toxins
• Improved circulation
• Improved lymphatic drainage
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 6
• Gain 22 CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• A qualification in anatomy and physiology is not required*
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, cushions, towels and oils required.
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- Hair band for long hair
- Do not wear make-up
- You may be required to bring a model