Please book early to avoid disappointment - a maximum of 6 students can be booked onto each course, to ensure that you get the optimum learning experience, and individual attention.
Cost: £150 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, final balance due no later than 14 days before course)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by GPBT, GHT.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance. You will receive an Alternative Training Solutions Diploma - accredited with The Guild.
Entry Requirements: A Body Massage qualification
During this training you will learn how to safely and correctly carry out a pregnancy massage to enhance health, development and well-being of the expectant mum.
Pregnancy Massage can help alleviate many of the symptoms and conditions associated with pregnancy.
Within our pregnancy massage course you will be working on the - Arms/hands, legs/feet, whole back/shoulder, face and scalp. The Massage helps to prepare the body for the changes that occur during this special time and will help to promote a healthy, happy pregnancy, as well as labour and recovery period.
1 day Pre-course reading and questions are required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the routine.
One-Day Practitioner Diploma: £135 (16CPD Points)
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give and might receive a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 4
• Gain CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, support and oils required.
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- Socks or slippers for comfort
- Hair band for long hair
- Dressing gown or bath robe
- X2 large towels or throws to sufficiently cover your body for massage
- Do not wear jewellery