Thai Style Foot Massage
Please book early to avoid disappointment - a maximum of 6 students can be booked onto each course, to ensure that you get the optimum learning experience, and individual attention.
Cost: £165 (Please pay in full or £60 booking fee, final balance due no later than 14 days before course)
We are a recognised and accredited College and training school by the Guild of holistic therapies.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance.
Thai Foot Massage is a massage of the lower legs and feet that originated in Thailand about 2000 years ago. It has become an integral part of traditional Thai massage and has elements of Shiatsu, Reflexology, Chinese massage and Yoga incorporated into the massage itself. Thai Foot Massage involves hands on stretching and massage, along with the stimulation of the reflex points. It is still taught by Buddhist monks in the temples of Thailand. Thai Foot Massage takes it’s origins from China where the art has been practiced for over 5000 years, and Thai Foot Massage, as seen everywhere in Thailand today, has developed from Chinese, Japanese, and Korean foot masseuses.
Benefits of a Thai Foot Massage
• Improved circulation in legs and hands
• Stimulates lymphatic drainage
• Helps remove toxins
• Improves the condition of the skin and nails
• Helps boost the immune system
• Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
• Detoxification of the immune system
• Accelerated physical healing
• Stress relief
• Improved sleep
• Stimulation of the mind
• Relaxation & a feeling of well being
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Small class sizes - maximum of 6
• Gain 22 CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• A qualification in anatomy and physiology is not required*
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, Support and oils required.
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- Loose trousers that roll up to the knee
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- You may be required to bring a model